SPACE / MADE
This policy covers how we collect and process personal data via https://spacemade.co (our Site) and each of our mobile applications that we make available from time to time (Applications).
The Site is operated, by Space Made Group Limited (company number 11705240).
For the purposes of European data protection law, (the “Data Protection Law”), the data controller is:
Space Made Group Ltd.
151 Wardour Street
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting the Site and by doing business with Space Made we assume that you accept and consent to the practices described in this policy.
Information we may collect from and about you
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our Site or Applications, subscribe to our service, place an order on our Site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on or via our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our Site or Applications. The information you give us may include:
- Information (such as your name, email address and telephone number) that you provide by completing forms on the Site or any Applications, including if you register as a user of the Site or any Applications, subscribe to any service, upload or submit any material via the Site or any Applications, request any information, or enter into any competition or promotion we may sponsor;
- A link to your social media account profiles if you choose to provide this, for example, the web address for your LinkedIn profile i.e. linkedin.com/username;
- Information about your job title including details about your role, name of employer, industry, skills and expertise;
- Communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or any Applications or its content;
- You are under no obligation to provide any of the information listed above. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with some or all of our services or to work with you.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our Site or Applications we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for’ page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number or social media handle used to connect with our customer service team. We aim to ensure that you cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the Site or Applications and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- Information about events to which you or those related to you are invited, and your personal information and preferences to the extent that this information is relevant to organising and managing those events (for example, your dietary requirements).
- Information relating to transactions with us involving you or the person that you work for, (for example, details of services that we have supplied to, or obtained from, you or the person you work for).
Information we receive from other sources
This is information we receive about you from third parties (any party that refers you to us or provides us with services relating to you, for example). We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us.
We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you, if you have ticked the relevant box situated on a Space Made form on which we collect your data indicating your consent to receiving marketing material from us;
- To notify you about changes to our services;
- To ensure in our legitimate interests that content from our Site and Applications is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device.
Information we collect about you
We will use this information:
- To administer our Site and Applications under our terms and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, and, in our legitimate interests, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Site and Applications to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our legitimate efforts to keep our premises, Site and Applications safe and secure;
- For our legitimate interest of measuring or understanding the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site and Applications about goods or services that may interest you or them in our legitimate interests and subject to your stated preferences;
- To enter into, and to perform, contracts with you or the person that you work for.
Information we receive from other sources
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience and subject to the cookie section of this policy;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site and Applications;
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If Space Made or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of supply terms and other agreements with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Space Made, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
The Site and Applications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or the content of such sites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to personal information. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site or Applications; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access
It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure cloud servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using industry approved technologies. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We retain personal data until you decide to unsubscribe. This may include retention necessary to meet to identify issues or resolve legal proceedings. We may also retain aggregate information beyond this time for research purposes and to help us develop and improve our services. You cannot be identified from aggregate information retained or used for these purposes.
You have the right under certain circumstances:
- to be provided with a copy of your personal data held by us;
- to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data held by us;
- to request that we cease processing your data;
- to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data (while we verify or investigate your concerns with this information, for example);
- to request that your data be transferred to a third party.
We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for marketing purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also object to receiving further marketing at any time without detriment.
You can also exercise the rights listed above at any time, raise a query about this policy, or amend your preferences, by contacting us at:
If your request or concern is not satisfactorily resolved by us, you may approach your local data protection authority, (see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.html ).
In the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/)
Changes to this policy
151 Wardour Street,
0203 948 1821